Saturday, November 30, 2013

Wawrinka Will Stay With Magnus Norman in 2014



Stan Wawrinka has announced that he'll stay with Magnus Norman in 2014, and that the Swede will travel with him more in 2014, Tennis.com announced.

Find more on the Good to Great Academy homepage

“Stan is an amazingly talented tennis player and a true professional," Norman said in the news release. "He is a pleasure to work with and I believe this is just the beginning. We had initially agreed to work on a trial basis but after seeing how well we work as a team it was only natural for me to commit long term. We have agreed that I will be on the road more than I have been in previous years and I very much look forward to the seasons ahead as I feel that with hard work and commitment Stan has the potential and ability to excel even further.”


Wawrinka went 51-23 on the season with a quarterfinal appearance in Roland Garros and his first ever Grand Slam semifinal at the U.S. Open. The 28-year-old finished the season at No. 8 in the world.

“I have had one of the best years of my career and I feel that the relationship, trust and confidence I have built over the last 10 months with Magnus has obviously paid off gauging from my results to date” said Wawrinka.

1 comment:

  1. very nice and good news.i like him very much...he always play good.thanks for share in this information....Best listing site on the web

    ReplyDelete

Leave your two cents here!